Rated:
R
Theatrical Release:
August 3rd, 2001
US DVD Release:
June 19th, 2001
France, USA

The Blackout Review

I hate the friggin' thing enough to give it an F, but I guess some people may think it is a sexy noir thriller or something. I don't know. It does have a lot of flesh, and it's technically excellent, so I guess we have to rate it a C- as an erotic thriller, although I don't know what it is supposed to… Join Mr Skin to read the entire review & many more!

Top Scenes

Actresses

Actress Clips & Pics
Béatrice Dalle as Annie 1
Nude breasts
8 Pics & Clips
Daphne Duplaix as Fly Girl (Daphne)
Nude breasts, butt, lesbian
8 Pics & Clips
Sarah Lassez as Annie 2
Nude breasts, bush
3 Pics & Clips
Mercy Lopez as Fly Girl (Jasmine)
Nude breasts, lesbian
9 Pics & Clips

Nudity Scene Guide

Béatrice Dalle … Annie 1

00:17:00

breasts
Flashes of smokin' hot Bea's left aerola as Mathew Modine rubs her pumped-up cleavage in the back of a limo. (21 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 6 nude pics from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:10:00

breasts
Crazy-edited sex scene with Matt Modine in bed. Blurry views of Bea's boobage in shaky-cam, with a couple of clear shots worth checking out. (38 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 6 nude pics from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Daphne Duplaix … Fly Girl (Daphne)

00:31:00

breasts, butt, lesbian
Daphe starts the scene in a blue dress. We see her boobs as she licks Mercy Lopez on a couch, then thonged buttage when Mercy spanks her, followed by a fresh funbag view when both girls climb on Mathew Modine. (57 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 3 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:34:00

breasts
Nude boobs and thongy-cheeks as she gets banged by Matthew Modine on a balcony in broad daylight. (22 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 3 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Sarah Lassez … Annie 2

01:34:00

breasts, bush
FFN standing on the shore at night with Matthew Modine. It's dark, but Sarah's delicious. (30 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 2 nude pics from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Mercy Lopez … Fly Girl (Jasmine)

00:31:00

breasts, lesbian
Mercy's on the couch getting her naked tits licked by topless Daphne Duplaix while Dennis Hopper films them. Then we see more of both babes' boobies as they pile on top of Matthew Modine. (57 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 5 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:32:00

breasts
Check out Mercy's plastic mammaries as Dennis Hopper poses her on the kitchen counter. (46 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 5 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from The Blackout. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Join Mr. Skin Now

© 1999-2014