x

Want Free Access to Magnum, P.I. Pics & Clips?

Magnum, P.I.

Magnum, P.I. (1980-1988)

No Nudity

Top Scene

Review

Throughout the '80s, mustachioed charmer Tom Selleck cracked cases and made women swoon in the heat of Hawaii, on the light-hearted CBS action-adventure series Magnum, P.I. As the titular Thomas Magnum, Selleck is a Detroit Tigers loving ex-Navy SEAL in charge of security at the island estate of absentee owner Robin Masters. Robin is a never seen, mysterious millionaire author, whose estate is also looked after by both Magnum and the British comic fuddy-duddy Higgins (John Hillerman), who isn't happy with Magnum treating the house as his own, but is cool with him using Robin's Ferrari whenever he wants. On the side, Magnum runs a private-dick business with the help of his military buddies (Roger E. Mosley and Larry Manetti). Tracking down stolen Hawaiian artifacts, body guarding for severely stalked tennis pros, figuring out what employees are stealing from their boss, Magnum was always up to something interesting. Tropical locales, bikini babes, cool cars, dope watches, sharp wit, and Selleck's still-legendary facial fur have forever secured Magnum, P.I.'s place in the canon of all-time classic TV cop shows. While the show was rebooted in 2018, you can't beat the 80's booty the original put on display every week. Carol Burnett sticks Tom Selleck's face between her legs, and gets soaking wet. Sure, she's straddling on top of his head to shut off a sprinkler, but technically it's true. But with all due respect to the comic legend, the real excitement came from bikini babes like Dana Delany and Erin Gray, while Randi Brooks had us feeling randy in a low cut, golden dress. We bet Selleck put on a Magnum and investigated those privates offscreen a few times as well!